[phoenix-dev] Unable to get hi-res template from Roger Dudler

Greetings Phoenix members,

I've contacted Roger Dudler, creator of the winning design template, Sept. 7th, then on Sept. 12th via the newsgroup and via e-mail to kindly ask him for the hi-res version of his design.

On both occasions he told me he would post it "later tonight"; however, that hasn't happened yet, and Shauna, our web designer, is anxiously awaiting this template.

This is currently a blocking item.

Here are the options I see:

- we can be patient some more

- we can use the low-res version; however, Shauna advised me that there are visible quality issues because of the lower-resolution JPG

- we could opt for the Miasma template designed by Andrew and Linda, which, incidentally, now has more votes than Roger's (93 vs. 91)

What do you think?

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure