RE: [phoenix-dev] Phoenix Meeting minutes - Sept 2/2005 11:00am

> Although many people might vote for a design it should also
> get the approval from the Board of Directors IMHO. I mean,
> it's a decision with such a hugh impact. The website is the
> figurehead of Eclipse, the Foundation, all projects and the community.

No. That is what I get paid for. :-)

The Board is a policy and strategy-setting body, not a management
organization. Their directions to me (and the rest of the Eclipse Management
Organization) was to go and fix our web-site using an open and
community-based approach. That's what we're doing.

Back to the top