[phoenix-dev] (no subject)

From today’s training/info session. These are the issues/tasks I will be working on in order of importance

Install friendly url module now, needed for embedded links in content

            (currently working on this…involves changes to the header/footer php file and the inclusion of htaccess file, I will discuss this with Denis)

Related articles section

Uploaded files section (pdf, doc…)

Enable/create draft mode  before post,

Data entry form in cms post to mysql thru php

Comment should default to no,

Voting/poll for about us article get rid of

Default topic to aboutus

Page caching module or code

Search and site map.

(Susan) -> Documentation for phpnuke