[phoenix-dev] generic storyboarding / navigation flow

Title: Message
Paul and Denis,

would using this format (see attachment), alongside with the wire frames and site maps you already have, be of much use to communicate the information architecture specs? As you can see the first bunch of slides is very generic. But as in the case of the members page we can get more specific.

I usually use this as a content storyboarding tool as well but the plan is to do all of this live.

Andrew