[phoenix-dev] CMS tool selection

Andrew and I have been flooding Paul with our requirements for the CMS. His conclusion was that the PHPNuke CMS was a closer fit to our requirements than Xoops was, in that it would require less customization than Xoops to do the basic workflow we want. Andrew and I could not see any reason why we wouldn't use PHPNuke as our CMS, based on the recommendation of someone who works with both systems regularly.

Ironically, I've been using PHPNuke for about a year now for my own personal website, and although I'm a CMS-idiot, I've managed to be productive with it faster than I have been with Xoops.

Since we don't have anything done with Xoops yet, what are your thoughts on using PHPNuke instead of Xoops?

Denis

--
Denis Roy
Manager, IT Infrastructure