RE: [phoenix-dev] Draft project plan is up

I think we'd identified that in many cases we either don't have the content or it needs to be reworked.   We can work on the static html pages and later, conversion is easier since it might not require one of the content 'authors'.
Susan

<mike> 2. What is meant by "static HTML re-write"? I thought that the deliverable
was to re-implement the "About Us" on Xoops to show that it was possible.
E.g. as a validation that we had picked the correct CM system. Is
refactoring all of this content in static HTML helpful in some way that I
don't understand?</mike>

Back to the top