[phoenix-dev] Re: Wire frames

Specific comments: these are all way too busy. As someone searching for answers, all of these contain way too much extra stuff. They are "Amazon-like" rather than "Google-like" or "Mizzilla-like".  I think we should be aiming for the latter rather than the former.

The wire frames attached show the layouts for three page types. ...I wanted to get you feedback thus far.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]

Back to the top