Re: [phoenix-dev] Re: Wire frames

I think the wireframes are fine. The eclipse pages will contain a lot of stuff, so anyone thinking of creating graphics skins for the pages better have an idea of the amount of content there.

From the feedback we've received, everyone wants the answer to their specific question on the front page. This is likely as close as it'll get.

D.

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:

Specific comments: these are all way too busy. As someone searching for answers, all of these contain way too much extra stuff. They are "Amazon-like" rather than "Google-like" or "Mizzilla-like". I think we should be aiming for the latter rather than the former.

The wire frames attached show the layouts for three page types. ...I wanted to get you feedback thus far.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]