The above deserves calling the next PDT release "4.3". I created a 4.3 version and target milestone in Bugzilla. I changed the target milestone of all you fixes from 5.0 to 4.3. Thank you for making all these fixes.

We can still fork the master branch once we have more aggressive changes that should go for Oxygen only (PDT 5.0), but not for Neon.3 (PDT 4.3).

Kaloyan

On 01/03/2017 07:46 PM, thierry blind wrote:
Hi Kaloyan,
that could be a solution ;)
I just wanted to merge some few pending patches, I thinkÂmid-january could be a good deadline (probably more than enough for me ;), I don't want to prevent other PDT developers from committing 5.0 stuff.
The 14 january would be ok, after this date I'm anyway on a business travel ;)

Thierry.

De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Kaloyan Raev <kaloyan.r@xxxxxxxx>
Envoyà : mardi 3 janvier 2017 16:01
à : pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [pdt-dev] Release 4.2
Hi Thierry,

What is the exact date you need? :-)

Perhaps, we can just do it when we have the first commit targeted to PDT 5.0. Then we fork from the previous commit.

Kaloyan

On 01/03/2017 04:58 PM, thierry blind wrote:

Hi Kaloyan,

ok we can call it 4.2.1 then. In all cases I see it as a fork of master branch at some point in near future ;)

Could we just set a date when we fork master branch into a 4.2.1 branch?

Thierry.