Re: [pdt-dev] Release 4.2

Hi

If we want to have just bugfixes for Neon.3 then we can have a 4.2.1 service release.

Kaloyan

On 01/03/2017 04:16 PM, thierry blind wrote:

Hi team,

first of all: happy new year !!! ð

I'm for option 2, even if option 3 would be the easiest way to go.

I would like to see a 4.3 release that includes my latest fixes (and further small fixes that I will backport from 5.0).

I'm not planning to doÂbig work on 4.3 in near future (it will probably be a quiet but-rock-solid release), so we could fork master branch (in 1 or 2 weeks) as the 5.0 branch, and happily break things afterwards with a lot of time to fix them ;)

Thierry.

De : pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> de la part de Michal Niewrzal <michal.niewrzal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyà : mardi 3 janvier 2017 12:41
à : PDT Developers
Objet : [pdt-dev] Release 4.2
I forgot to mention that I'm between option 2 and 3 (the advantage for 3)Âregarding next releaseÂ:)

Michal

Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu uÅytkownika Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
WysÅane: 3 stycznia 2017 13:20
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: Re: [pdt-dev] Release 4.2

Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

For future, via build.eclipse.orgÂssh you have to prepare zip manually under download/tools/pdt/downloads/ dir. URL just contain full path inside downloads dir.Â
/
build.eclipse.org
Eclipse is probably best known as a Java IDE, but it is more: it is an IDE framework, a tools framework, an open source project, a community, an eco-system, and a foundation.

Thanks!

--Â
Dawid PakuÅa