[pde-ui-dev] editing parts of file

Hi All,

I am creating a plugin which maintains an xml file. This is working without problems. I need some advicee on the setup if I want to accomplish the following: The xml can contain an (unbounded) number of SQL queries. I would like to be able to edit these queries, but in a separate window (where I can do syntax highlighting etc) and after editing the SQL the xml source must be updated. What is the best way to accomplish this ? Open a dialog or another editor e.g. ? Any advice will be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Marco Laponder

Back to the top