Re: [pde-ui-dev] plugin for editor whic can be expanded in tree

The package explorer is part of the JDT, so the JDT newsgroup may the best place to get help.

However, you may want to look at the Common Navigator Framework [1]. There are a few samples and some presentations. They may help too.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Common_Navigator_Framework

Cheers,
Ian

Marco Laponder wrote:

Hi everyone,

I hope I am posting this in the correct mailing list, if this is not the case mention it and I will get out of here.

I created a view plugin for a multipage editor for my files with their own extension. This is working as expected. What I would also like that these files, similar to java files, can be expanded in the package explorer or project explorer tree according to the contents of the file. Could anyone give me some tips and/or examples how to accomplish this ?

Kind regards,

Marco

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.