From: Tayfun "Gökmen" "HALAÇ" <tayfunhalac@xxxxxxxxx>
To: pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 10/02/2007 03:56 PM
Subject: [pde-ui-dev] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not        been created yet.

I have a plugin project with a swt view. Plugin has a view class. I want to show the view from another class in plugin. I used "Platform.getWorkbench()" method in this class to show the view of plugin. But an exception like that "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet." occured when testing plugin in another eclipse.

How can I correct this? Does plugin need explicit dependency?

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase._______________________________________________
pde-ui-dev mailing list
pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx