[pde-ui-dev] java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet.

I have a plugin project with a swt view. Plugin has a view class. I want to show the view from another class in plugin. I used "Platform.getWorkbench()" method in this class to show the view of plugin. But an exception like that "java.lang.IllegalStateException: Workbench has not been created yet." occured when testing plugin in another eclipse.

How can I correct this? Does plugin need explicit dependency?