[pde-ui-dev] Project nature Image not visualized while adding nature in package explorer view!

Hi,

I have a problem adding an image nature to my plugin. I have defined my own
nature and an extension point like this:

  <extension
        point="org.eclipse.ui.ide.projectNatu
reImages">
     <image
           icon="icons/mynature.gif"
           id="mypackage.ide.eclipse.ui.mynatureimage"
           natureId="mypackage.ide.eclipse.ui.mynature "/>
  </extension>

When I add the nature from the Package Explorer view, the '.propect' file is
updated with my nature. All seems ok. The nature is added into the first
position in the <natures/> XML node but my nature image *IS NOT* shown.
When I add the nature from the Navigator view, the '.propect' file is
updated with my nature. All is ok. The nature is added into the first
position in the <natures/> XML node and my nature image *IS* shown.

Anybody knows why the image nature is shown into the navigator view but not
in the Package Explorer view?
If I add the nature from the Package Explorer View and then switch to
Navigator View the project image nature is shown too but not without
switching. Any ideas?

thanks,
M.

Back to the top