Re: [pde-ui-dev] ASTVisitor problem

Omnibus,

This sounds like a JDT (Java Development Tools) issue not a PDE (Plug-in Development Environment) one. (I know, too many acronyms). I would suggest posting your question to the JDT newsgroup (these lists are usually reserved for developers to discuss the development of the components).

Also, you may want to check the newsgroup search [1] to see if your question has already been asked.

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/search/search.cgi?form=extended&qprev=

cheers,
ian

Omnibus Omnia wrote:
Hi

Im using the ASTVisitor class to iterate through the AST of my project.
I have a method call like:
MyClass mc = new MyClass();
mc.makeCall();

In my visitor I have:
public boolean visit(MethodInvocation miNode) {
// How do I get the name "MyClass" for the method incovation of "makeCall()"?
 return true;
}

How do I get the name "MyClass" for the method incovation of "makeCall()"?
"miNode.resolveTypeBinding()" returns null. :/

I have set resolve bindings to true:
ASTParser p = ASTParser.newParser(AST.JLS3);
p.setResolveBindings(true);

Maybe someone can help me out?

Cheers