Re: [pde-ui-dev] Incubator structure

Ian Bull wrote on 12/01/2006 02:57:41 PM:

> The cool kids tell me this stuff gets sorted out on MSN these days.

Ian, you are reminding me of me when I was a kid.  I lived in Comox (for those of you who are Canadian-geography-challenged, a small jet fuel soaked town a few hundred KM north of where Ian is now and even more isolated from the rest of the world) and Addidas track pants were very in.  They were the height of fashion.  Then I went to visit my cousins in the big city (e.g., Toronto).  Addidas was so last year that I was shunned, beaten and left emotionally scared and quivering in the gutter.

MSN is so Addidas and Ian, I'd start lookin' over my shoulder if I were you. :-)

Jeff

Back to the top