Re: [pde-ui-dev] Incubator structure

Ian Bull wrote on 12/01/2006 12:26:59 AM:

> good breakdown).  However, inevitably a "plug-in" will  span multiple
> directories.  For example, a "bundle" may compute some interesting
> dependency and optionally display it using the visualization.  Now
> should this "module" go in "visualization" or "dependency-analysis"?  It
> also makes it harder to checkout all the "components" at once.

This is what I meant about me not being smart enough to figure out how to categorize.  Inevitably categories require more maintenance and more thought.  Personally I would just go flat as we did in the Equinox-incubator.  But I'm sure others will be doing more work in htat part of the repo than me so feel free to disregard :-)

Jeff

Back to the top