[pde-ui-dev] Regarding org.eclipse.pde.ui.osgiFrameworks

Hi,

I'm rather new to developing/extending eclipse so please bear with me :)

I'm trying to extend org.eclipse.pde.ui.osgiFrameworks, I was under the impression that the code extending this extension point was called everytime eclipse was started. I've tried to put some printlns here and there in org.eclipse.pde.ui.launcher.EquinoxLaunchConfiguration, but nothing is ever printed out. When is this code used?

What am I missing?

Grateful for any information and pointers.

Regards,
Mats-Ola

Back to the top