[pde-ui-dev] New Extension Wizard in M8

The new extension wizard available in M8 does not display wizard categories anymore. This is a problem for us since we used to add a new category to host high-level wizards not associated with any given single extension point. E.g. We use such a category to host a menu contribution wizard that can guide the user to generate/modify many extension points (e.g. ActionSet, ActionSetAssociationPart, PerspectiveExtension, etc...).

Your advise regarding how we should now hook such high level wizards would be appreciated.

        - Fred