[pde-ui-dev] Question regarding plug-in project templates

Hi,

I am on Eclipse 3.0M7.

I am using the 2 PDE extensions - org.eclipse.pde.ui.projectGenerators and org.eclipse.pde.ui.templates to create my own plug-in project using my own template (similar to HelloWorld, Multi-page editor, etc.)

In the page before the page that actually allows selection from the list of available templates there is a text field called 'Class Name:' where the user specifies the name of the plugin class. Its default value is '<projectname>.<projectName>Plugin' - which can be changed by the user.

My question is:

In my template file is there a way to access the name of this class?

Thanks,
Rajeev

Back to the top