Re: [pde-ui-dev] Using WorkbenchParts/TextEditor as controls

Hi Dejan,

thanks very much for the warning. However, this brings up this question: How is a plug-in developer supposed to code uniform configuration editors, such as the Plug-in Manifest Editor?

Best regards

Claus Zimmermann
DDD System GmbH
Jarrestr. 46
22303 Hamburg

Tel.: +49 (40) 27 88 37 -211
Fax.: +49 (40) 27 88 37 -300

Dejan Glozic wrote:

PDEFormPage and in fact all PDE classes are internal (private). Therefore,
they are subject to change without a warning and we do not recommend making
any dependency on them (as I am typing this, we are making a pass through
all PDE editors that may result from changes or even removal of some
classes).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components