Re: [pde-ui-dev] Using WorkbenchParts/TextEditor as controls

PDEFormPage and in fact all PDE classes are internal (private). Therefore,
they are subject to change without a warning and we do not recommend making
any dependency on them (as I am typing this, we are making a pass through
all PDE editors that may result from changes or even removal of some
classes).

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      Claus Zimmermann
                      <eclipse@xxxxxx>         To:       pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      pde-ui-dev-admin@        Subject:  [pde-ui-dev] Using WorkbenchParts/TextEditor as controls
                      eclipse.org

                      09/19/2003 01:51
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      pde-ui-dev

Would it be possible to use a TextEditor class as a control on a
PDEFormPage in a PDEMultiPageXMLEditor. If so, how can I instantiate the
editor and connect it to the page?

Thanks a lot.

Claus Zimmermann
DDD System GmbH