Re: [pde-ui-dev] Refactorings in Eclipse

Refactoring is owned by JDT subproject, so you should direct your question
to them.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Platform Components
D2/MY7/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4854

                      "Chantit"
                      <salima.chantit@l        To:       <pde-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ip6.fr>                  cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [pde-ui-dev] Refactorings in Eclipse
                      pde-ui-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      05/05/2003 04:06
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      pde-ui-dev

Hello, I want to add my own refactorings to Eclipse but i don't know how
can i extend the existing refactorings and where can i find them. Is there
any one that can help me with this and oriente me on papers to read or tell
me how to do it?   Best regards

Back to the top