[pde-ui-dev] Plug-In To Add A Perspective

Hi,

My name is Vaishali De. I am a graduate student in the Dept.
of Computer Science at the Univ. Of Illinois, Urbana-
Champaign. I am working with Prof. Ralph Johnson and we are
trying to build a programming environment for Fortran, in
Eclipse. I am trying to add a new perspective for Fortran...
this should provide 3 basic views: Editor, Outline and
Navigator. I tried to follow the article on the
www.eclipse.org website, on Using Perspectives. However, I
am having problems in adding my perspective. I have created
a plugin.xml file that will create a new perspective, but am
unsure how to proceed from here. Can anyone help me with
this please?

-Vaishali

Back to the top