[pde-ui-dev] Run as Workbench

I am creating plugins for Eclipse and use the run-as to see how my plugin is working.  My plugins located in the workspace folder of my Eclipse IDE run fine.  My occurs when I placed this code in another folder outside the IDE. (Source code management reasons).  I have brought the project back in to the IDE by removing the old one and repointing to the new location.  When I run-as this time it does not work?  Please help

Kevin Crocker

RSS Solutions Inc.

(519) 746-7200 x228

1-888-330-7314