[pde-doc-dev] Online Guide Missing? Platform Install and Update guide?

Hi all,

There are a few pages in the online help (like: "Feature installation" and "Feature manifest editor") that make a reference to a so called "/Platform Install and Update guide/"//. Can anybody find it? I can't!

I want to find more information about plugin and feature Operating System restrictions settings and the help online doesn't help too much. I set for example "linux" for the OS of a feature and when I install the feature in Windows it works just fine. Wasn't that supposed to block me from installing on Windows?

Thanks!

Gabriel

Back to the top