[pde-doc-dev] PDE - PDF?

Hello

I have seen something I think is a feature of the PDE: the compilation of the documentation as PDF.
Example: Eclipse Workbench documentation:
 - (as pdf) http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.1-200506271435/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user.3.1.pdf.zip
 - (as help center) http://help.eclipse.org/help31/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/gettingStarted/qs-01.htm

Both contain the same sentences, the same structure. Only the layout changes. They have to be from one only source.
I know the PDE generates the help center, but ...

Can anyone tell me how this PDF compilation has been done? Using the PDE? How, I havn't find any information on this.

Many Thanks.

Philippe Warichet

Back to the top