Re: [pde-dev] extend popup menu from PyDev plugin

PyDev is not an Eclipse project. You need to ask in one of their channels.

Dani

From:        Patrick Mulder <mulder.patrick@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        06.12.2017 22:08
Subject:        [pde-dev] extend popup menu from PyDev plugin
Sent by:        pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I would like to extend the popup menu of PyDev package explorer.

While I see the vew defined here in this plugin.xml :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/fabioz/Pydev/17e878d32ef70a9ca19a89a4099b8f448338073e/plugins/org.python.pydev/plugin.xml

It's not clear to me how to add the depencency in my custom plugin project.

What would be the general idea to approach this?

Thanks a lot!

Patrick