Re: [pde-dev] extend popup menu from PyDev plugin

Hi Patrick,

This is the mailing list for developing the Eclipse Plug-in
development environment. For questions about extending PyDev head over
to their mailing list:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/lists/pydev-code -- I think the
question you want to ask there is what is the URI for that pop-up menu
additions so you can add to it.

HTH
Jonah

~~~