Re: [pde-dev] 0 for Peter Nehrer on eclipse.pde by John Arthorne

Alena is correct: someone just needs to vote -1. Since Curtis and Lars agreed to my proposal, I will go forward and vote -1.

Dani

From:        Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        "Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, John Arthorne <john_arthorne@xxxxxxxxxx>, Daniel Megert/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH, "Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy)" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        17.12.2015 19:51
Subject:        Re: [pde-dev] 0 for Peter Nehrer on eclipse.pde by John Arthorne
Sent by:        pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dani, John, Webmaster, Wayne I will be in vacation as of tomorrow, so please withdraw Peters nomination for PDE on my behave.

I talked with Curtis about the nomination and we thought it is the correct approach to nominate Peter before accepting a contribution which we cannot maintain,  but I agree with your analysis Dani and John that Peter should contribute first to the existing code base.

Best regards, Lars