[pde-dev] pde apitooling headless vs UI

Hello,

I’would like to kwow why when using the apitooling headless (Ant or maven with M Istria work) pde.api.tools returns ERROR if a pref is not found insteaf of IGNORE  when using the UI.

In headless mode, you can use prefs files but if you don’t set all the prefs to IGNORE or WARNING, apitooling use in that case the ERROR treatment if the prefs is unavailable.

In UI, if the pref is not available, apitooling treat the case as IGNORE.

We don’t have the same treatment between UI and headless mode.

Thanks

Regards

Vincent

Back to the top