[pde-dev] PDE patches for Image Browser

I submitted few patches for Image Browser a month ago to extend
its functionality. I would really love somebody to have it reviewed (and submitted)

Bug 477016: Image Browser: needs path filter

Bug description:
I love image browser view (conceptually). To actually be useful it needs
a simple text filter that would filter on icon path text
otherwise there are two many images and cannot find anything.

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/55602/

Second patch is to remove Show More... button which does nothing and not needed if we have filter

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/55603/

Back to the top