De : pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] De la part de Sebastian Struckmann
Envoyé : mercredi 7 octobre 2015 09:06
À : 'pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Objet : [pde-dev] Problem executing API tooling ant task

Hello,

I am currently trying to invoke the “apitooling.compare” ant task from maven via the tycho-eclipserun-plugin. While executing the task, I constantly get a ClassNotFoundException for “org.eclipse.osgi.internal.resolver.StateObjectFactoryImpl”. Does anyone of you have an idea how I can fix that?

Best regards,

Sebastian

--

BREDEX GmbH

Mauernstr. 33

38100 Braunschweig

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0

Fax:  +49-531-24330-99

http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Andreas Vogel, Ulrich Obst, Achim Lörke

Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top