Re: [pde-dev] Update in Declarative Services 1.3

The current component-editor does not even support DS 1.2!

A first start would be to get the DS-Annotations working - I'm using
https://github.com/ecliptical/ds-annotations/tree/master/ca.ecliptical.pde.ds
- and there's a bug which has been voted down.

I think you should check with the Equinox guys what their plan is
because as of today equinox.ds does NOT support 1.3 only the felix
version does.

Tom

--
Thomas Schindl, CTO