[pde-dev] Programmatically change plugin dependencies

Hello all

I am trying to write a small plugin that programmatically updates the dependencies of certain plugins to the newest version of that dependency available in the workspace/target.

For that I use the ManifestEditor and related classes.

During the update I first the remove the existing deps and then add the same deps but with updated version.
Updating the deps for one plugin works without a problem but making a batch update has the strange effect that the imports are duplicated (or the old ones are not removed).

Can somebody give me a hint what I am doing wrong or what could be done better?

The plugin is attached to this email.