[pde-dev] model listeners

Hi,

I have a question about PDE model listeners. In my code I’d like to use a PDE model listener which listens to all the bundles simultaneously. IPluginModelListener is such a listener. It works fine for me. Unfortunately, it’s an internal class. IModelChangedListener is not an internal class, but from what I was able to figure out I have to add an instance of it to every single bundle, which is something I prefer not to do. Any suggestion about what listener and how to use it?

Regards,
Stefan

Back to the top