[pde-dev] persist properties in the project folder instead of the workspace

Hi, I'm new to the list, I would like to know if it is possible to persist plugin properties for a project itself instead of the workspace using the eclipse api, because as I'm reading here:

http://www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-Preferences/preferences.htm

you can persist plugin properties in the workspace where a project belongs, I ask this because I like to have a lot of workspaces with the same projects but with different purposes. (and eclipse configurations).

Thank you

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente)