[pde-dev] Running Plugin Test in Against a Target Platform

I'm working on an OSGI/Equinox application. I need to be able to run from within PDE some unit tests against this target platform. The target platform is not an eclipse application, so it doesn't have PDE or PDE Junit Runtime or any of it's dependencies installed.

So when I go to try an run the junit test as a plugin test PDE complains and can't seem to start the process to execute the test.

Is this a case that has been tested with PDE, and say just a generic Equinox runtime, with no eclipse plugins?

Dave

Back to the top