Re: [pde-dev] avoiding javac call during pde build

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I can probably submit some kind of extensibility.  What kind of
> possibility is there that it would make it into Helios, though?  And
> I/we would need to think carefully about what exactly this should look
> like.

Helios API freeze is in about two weeks, so I would put it low on the
list of possibly getting in (unless the change was pretty simple).

> I agree, these extra wizards have always been silly and I've wanted to
> do something about it for a long time...

Can you create a bug and start the discussion there?

Cheers,

--
Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top