Re: [pde-dev] avoiding javac call during pde build

I can probably submit some kind of extensibility.  What kind of
possibility is there that it would make it into Helios, though?  And
I/we would need to think carefully about what exactly this should look
like.

I agree, these extra wizards have always been silly and I've wanted to
do something about it for a long time...

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:03 PM, Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 3:34 PM, Andrew Eisenberg <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I am trying to work on the pde export facilities of AJDT (aspectj tool
>> support for Eclipse).  Currently, AJDT provides custom wizards for
>> exporting plugins, features, and products, as well as headless build
>> support.  The problem is that these wizards are essentially a copy of
>> pde export wizards.  And this is difficult to maintain for each new
>> release.
>
> It really seems like the best solution for this is to provide you some
> sort of extensibility option (if you would be willing to contribute or
> have some thoughts on one). Duplicating the wizards is a bit silly.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Chris Aniszczyk | EclipseSource Austin | +1 860 839 2465
> http://twitter.com/eclipsesource | http://twitter.com/caniszczyk

Back to the top