Re: [pde-dev] PDE Headless Build Error With Optional Dependencies

The compile errors are likely just that plugin-C hadn't been compiled.  Build is only compiling things that are included in the product.

The simplest thing would be to just have a binary version of plugin-C and put it in the baseLocation.  If the bundle is under development and needs to be recompiled, the next easiest would be to run a small feature build first for plugin-C to get the files compiled and then do the product build.

-Andrew