RE: [pde-dev] Site headless built works as local site, but not work as an update site through HTTP Server (Apache 2)

Hi,

3.5M6 does not work, and 3.4 workd!

I’m using the 3.5M6 (downloaded from Eclipse Project 3.5 download page, without any update), and it’s not showing up. And just now, I just tried to use the old version (3.4), and it works fine.

I’m thinking this could be a bug? But I’m happy that this can work with 3.4, and I may wait for the official release of 3.5 to see whether I need more changes on this.

Dop