Re: [pde-dev] problem with plugin

Please try the developer news groups for an answer to this question. This
mailing list is intended for development discussions.

Darin Wright

From:
Vemula S <sreenivasulu.vemula@xxxxxxx>
To:
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
04/15/2009 01:17 AM
Re: [pde-dev] problem with plugin
Sent by:
pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
 In my plugin I am trying to display an input dialog box accepting input
from user. For that I am using org.eclipse.jface.dialog.InputDialog, the
problem is that it is accepting only one input from the user.And If I use
SWT  dialog box my plugin is not at all getting activated, when I click it
in my testbench nothing is happening.I tried with small loginform (simple
java application using swt) which displays an dialog box asking user name
and password from the user.When I try to incorporate the same code in run
method of the class that extends IWorkbenchWindowActionDelegate its not
working I mean as I said my plugin is not at all getting activated. Please
provide me the solution.

Regards,
Sreenivasulu Vemula
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: sreenivasulu.vemula@xxxxxxx
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing
and any attachments. Thank you