Re: [pde-dev] problem with plugin

You should try out the various templates available when creating new plug-in projects (File > New > Plug-in Project).  The last page of the wizard can set your project up with example code, such as a toolbar item.

Curtis

From: Vemula S <sreenivasulu.vemula@xxxxxxx>
To: pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 14/04/2009 01:19 AM
Subject: [pde-dev] problem with plugin

Hai I want to create a sample plugin where it should contain a button on a toolbar and on clicking it , should display a dialog box accepting input from user.I just tried with the example given in the website

http://markmail.org/message/jv6hvlxaumimbe2i

when I try to test it I am getting like " the chosen operation is not available"

Please resolve this problem.

Regards,
Sreenivasulu Vemula
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: sreenivasulu.vemula@xxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                      Business Solutions
                      Outsourcing

and any attachments. Thank you