[pde-dev] Build errors when building via update site project

Hi!

I try to export my plugins by an update-site project. When I build the feature containing my plugins I got build errors (some classes cannot be resolved). But I don't get these errors within the IDE. Is there a different builder used when building the feature/plugins via update site project? Do I need to perform some additional steps by using an update site project build?

Thanx
Gerhard

Back to the top