[pde-dev] Call "Open type" dialog from own plugin, Open class in workspace-editor in own plugin

Hi to everyone,

I am completely new to Eclipse plugin-development and have two different
problems to solve:

1. I want to call the "open type" dialog from my own plugin, where I have a
textfield to edit a classname.
The user should get the opportunity to search the class in the eclipse given
way.....

2. I want to easily navigate from my own plugin (it's an editor-plugin) to
the sourcecode of an class.
That means, if already opened in the editor, this one editor must be opened.
If the source-file is not yet opened in any editor a new editor with this
file should open.

Can you help me solving my problems?
Waiting for your solutions....

Bye Markus