[pde-dev] Eclipse-ExtensibleAPI existence?

Hi,

I come across this header recently. My tests and research shows that the
header controls whether the fragments of a given host will be added to
the classpath of a client. If the host doesn't have this header, the
fragment is not available at compile time.

My question is why this limitation exist? Is there particular reason why
fragments are added always to the compile classpath of the clients?

BR,
--
Danail Nachev
Senior Software Engineer/Development Tools