Re: [pde-dev] EclipseCON BOF for PDE's little brothers and sisters?

Hi Ken,
have you takena  look at PaxRunner and PaxCurserm, the launch plugin
for the PDE by Ain? I know Stuart McCulloch has a talk on the Pax
tooling, maybe these are covered there?

http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+Runner
http://wiki.ops4j.org/confluence/display/ops4j/Pax+Cursor

/peter

On Dec 27, 2007 6:11 PM, Ken Gilmer <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello ~
>
>    Apologies in advance if this is not the right place for this
> topic.   As there are several OSGi framework implementations, there
> are several plugins for those specific frameworks for Eclipse.  I've
> read about extension points for PDE re-use on launch functionality.
> If there is interest and presence at EclipseCON it would be a good
> time to see what other functionality can be provided by PDE (or at
> least shared across various implementations).  I see the BOF being bi-
> directional: what does PDE offer and what are the needs for OSGi
> tooling beyond PDE/Equinox that can be utilized.
>
> thanks
> ken

GTalk:        neubauer.peter
Skype        peter.neubauer