[pde-dev] EclipseCON BOF for PDE's little brothers and sisters?

Hello ~

Apologies in advance if this is not the right place for this topic. As there are several OSGi framework implementations, there are several plugins for those specific frameworks for Eclipse. I've read about extension points for PDE re-use on launch functionality. If there is interest and presence at EclipseCON it would be a good time to see what other functionality can be provided by PDE (or at least shared across various implementations). I see the BOF being bi- directional: what does PDE offer and what are the needs for OSGi tooling beyond PDE/Equinox that can be utilized.

thanks
ken

Back to the top